To keep our team and our clients safe, we are continuing to implement regular cleaning protocols and introducing new procedures recommended by the government to combat the spread of COVID-19.
WE ARE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- RJ Art of PMU Studio & Academy reserves the right to refuse service or training at our discretion.
- If you have traveled via public transportation in the 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- When arriving at our location please stay in your car and call us to check in. We will let you know when it is safe to enter our studio.
Temperature check upon arrival with a touch less thermostat.
- You may only bring small essential items into the studio such as a Car key, Phone, Glasses, Credit card. These items will be disinfected. You may pay by Credit card, Paypal or Zelle instead pay by cash.
- You must wear a mask while in the studio and during the whole process.
- Hand washing immediately upon arrival with soap for at least 30 seconds.
- No beverages will be available at this at our facility. Please do not bring any food or beverages of your own.
- Please come alone. If you come with a company, she/he needs to come back when your procedure is done.
- If you have any questions regarding permanent makeup, you may text or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please understand this COVID-19 guidelines for you and our artists.